First Day Back at Work - Biking To and From Work

I ended up skipping my workout cause my 8 month old woke me up at 2am and I didn't get the rest I needed. It took me a bit longer to bike to work as there was construction on the bike path. I felt wobbly for the first part of my day cause I didn't get a chance to eat or stretch.

I did meal prepping the week prior so I had garlic chicken, asparagus, and baked sweet potato for lunch. It was delicious and filling.

The bike ride home was an adventure cause it was all uphill. but it took me less time than I thought and construction had stopped for the day. I did not do my scheduled workout when I got home cause, yeah, no hahaha. It was nice to be home with the family.

I woke up today and my butt hurts so much from my bike seat. lol other than that, I feel great! I thought for sure I'd be sore everywhere lol

it's going to be a long couple weeks til my body gets used to this. I need to get better at belly breathing. For me, it's so much harder to do while cycling than running.

Gonna tackle a total body strength workout today, I need strength training in my life.

Officially 6 weeks today of no sugar :)