Daily Check-in: Friday, June 1st

Happy 1st Day of June, Blenders!

How are you all doing today?

I'm feeling a touch sore in my upper body from yesterday's workout; and I love it! I'm not unbearably sore, but I can definitely feel that I worked those muscles.

Today I'm going to do this workout:

https://www.fitnessblender.com/videos/build-a-booty-workout-strength-and-pilates-workout-for-butt-and-thighs

I love this lower body one! The whole idea of upping weights and lowering the reps is fun and challenging.

I've also gotten back into doing more yoga again. I stopped for a bit when my pup was sick. Just couldn't bring myself to do it. But doing it regularly again feels really good. Not just physically, but mentally too. It helps me to slow down and get a sense of calm that helps me be more level-headed (I would like to think that anyway lol). I tend to be "worst case scenario" in every minor issue that comes up; so any kind of calm rationale I can maintain is a good thing lol.

Well we finally got that cooler weather too! It's such a nice break from the heat. Now it's time to try to get my yard back in order. The combo of heat and rain has turned my yard into a complete jungle. It's crazy how fast the grass grows sometimes!

Well, I hope you all have a lovely day (it's almost the weekend, yay!)! And thanks for checking in!