Posted in: Workouts / Goal Setting

Challenge - Failure

I feel a bit like a heretic because I decided to do a workout routine but it wasn't FB. A couple of weeks ago someone (sorry, I can't remember who) posted a comment about this HIIT routine on YouTube (Les Mills Cardio Workout). It's a 30-minute routine, wall-to-wall HIIT and since I finished FB Burn last week and decided to take a week off, I thought I could do it because I had a few days rest and thought I'd give it a go.

What was I thinking? It was a disaster! I could come up with stupid excuses like 'oh, I was hungry' or 'I was tired' or 'I was wearing the wrong shorts' but the truth is I failed. Halfway through I felt discouraged, disappointed and simply stopped. I've never ever stopped in the middle of a routine. Not with Kelli and Daniel.

I feel awful and I suppose I deserved it for thinking I was one of those incredibly strong, muscular and energetic people who kept smiling and jumping like a gazelle while I was dying...

Now I'm a bit apprehensive about starting FB Abs Round 2 next Tuesday. What if my body lets me down again?