Anyone dry brushing here?

Well, I've heard about dry brushing, since I want to get rid of cellulite and also make my skin a bit smoother (I used to have pimples on my arms, buttcheeks, back and calves and since I started using body lotions and exfoliate 2 times a week, they reduced, but now I have scars on my butt, back and calves).

I can tell I am mega jelaous when I see at the beach nice, perfect butts without acne scars. Mine looks like it has freckles lol. Yes I'm a woman, I am straight, but I like to stare at other women's butts hahahaha!!!

So far, I have been doing this for 2 weeks already. I do it after workout, I wait a little for my skin to get dry from sweat, brush my skin and jump into the shower, lotioning after I get out. I can tell I am lazy when it comes about using body lotion, I have periods when I don't use for a month lol, even if is there, in the bathroom, right into my eyes :)))

Anyway, since I am dry brushing my skin daily and I must use body lotion after shower, I am getting bit more disciplined and I already see how my body lotion bottles start to go empty (usually takes me 1 year lol). Anyway, I wanted to tell that I already notice my skin being moooore smooth and firmer, the dry "flaky" areas started to look better and I am looking forward for the celulite reducing results. Dry brushing actually improved the blood flow and helped my skin look better!

Oh and the lotion absorbes immediately!!! I have an oily skin and I hated using body lotion, because no matter how light it was, I was still feeling my skin greasy. Not anymore, now it simply sinks into the skin, sometimes I don't even have time to massage it, I just spread it and it dissapears :)))

I was curious if anyone here is dry brushing her/ his skin? What are your results? I am curious if you seen any improvements in the body acne scars or cellulite?

PS: I was thinking to use some AHA or BHA based body lotion, but I am not sure if is ok to use that after dry brushing, could be too much. And also, summer is here, I'll start going out at the pool/ beach and I don't want problems. Even with SPF lotion, it might be a bit too much for summer... I'll wait for the fall, to take this step.

PS2: I am not dry brushing my face and neck, tho. I am looking to buy myself a special brush for that, maybe a FOREO device. Also, I've seen lots of cheap FOREO dupes with amazing reviews so, I might as well buy one of those :))))).