Daily Check-in: Memorial Day, Sunday, May 28th

Hello Blenders!

Today's Memorial Day, and I want to give a huge Thank You to all the active service men and women, veterans, and those who gave the ultimate sacrifice for our country. Thank you all for your service.

Well, Blenders what do you have in store today? Are you working out or are you taking the day off?

Honestly for me, I'm not sure what I want to do. I might workout if I feel like it today, or I might not lol. If I do it will probably be this one:

https://www.fitnessblender.com/videos/intense-hiit-cardio-kickboxing-and-upper-body-strength-workout

I might just do some yoga today though. It's gonna be hot and humid and I don't do well in this weather.

So, I have kind of a random question to ask all of you; when you're working out, do have a particular hairstyle you wear to keep those tendrils out of your face? My hair has gotten super long and tends to be kind of heavy to put into a bun, but wearing it in a ponytail or braid means that it will still hit me in the face if I'm jumping around a lot. And head bands/bobby pins don't usually stay in place throughout the workout. So any ideas/styles you use to keep your hair in place: I'd love to hear them!

Well, I hope you all have a great day, and thanks for checking in!