C

Little check in/chat...

Hey y’all!

Wow, it’s been a busy week! Early mornings, full days, late nights... I’m looking forward to this three day weekend! I got a little break, so I thought I’d come on here and say hey! There’s so much I want to share with y’all, that I don’t know where to start! I’ll try and make it quick.

On Tuesday one of my younger sisters and I were home together,(Which is another thing. I’m having a hard time with starting low impact with my mom and sisters, not only because they’re a little reluctant, but because of our different schedules.) So anyway, I let her know I was going out to workout if she wanted to join me. (She’s... let’s say, one of the harder ones to convince about FB, or working out in general.) She didn’t come at first, but then she showed up and said she wasn’t going to do hiit, or lower body, (which was what I was doing. 😂) but that she wanted to do upper body. So, I told her what to do on FB (how to go to workouts, filter, upper body, beginner, etc. etc.) When we were done, I asked her which one she had done, and she told me this one:

https://www.fitnessblender.com/videos/no-equipment-upper-body-and-abs-workout-at-home-upper-body-and-core

I was so proud of her! We made smoothie bowls together, (pictured above) and had a nice, sister bonding time. (I think she secretly enjoyed it, even though she wouldn't really admit it. She’s kinda stubborn. 😉) I did this routine: https://www.fitnessblender.com/videos/hiit-cardio-and-butt-and-thigh-workout-hiit-and-strength

Thanks to everyone who recommended it! That was my first time trying it, and I really liked it! It was a real tough one. I was sore everywhere in my lower body afterwards! The only thing I didn’t like was having to count reps on the squat steps + inside thigh lifts. I guess I was getting fatigued, because I kept losing count, or messing up the exercise! I guess it was good mental exercise, though.😂. I was really happy though, because I was able to lift heavier than I have before! I love it when I’m improving! It’s super exciting!

Augh... I gotta run, but I’ll try to share some more later. Much love to all! Bye for now!