Double Chin???

I have been exercising on and off throughout the years with FB but what really gets me is my eating styles. Let's just face it, I am always hungry and can't resist my cravings, I am absolutely tired of starting FB30 for busy people and not seeing a change. This time around I wants to be able to see the difference not just in the scale but not getting winded so quickly, being able to fit in my jeans a lot better and not having the need to hide under big clothes or my body. I want to be able to have the confidence everyone has when wearing cute clothes or going out to the beach now that it is the beginning of summer. I know I am not the only one who has a double chin and a round face that not only makes me look a lot younger than I am (not necessarily complaining about that) but it also makes me look a lot chubbier. Which I am compared to most of my friends and family members and that is also something I want to target along with weight around my stomach. How can I possibly make all of this happen? I know it takes time and dedication as well as the discipline, but for some reason that doesn't work with me in fact, I say to myself, oh ill burn it off when I work out or ill do the workout tomorrow.

My current weight is 154 lbs, and my goal for the next couple of months is 130 lbs. While my dream weight is 120/125lbs.

My height is 5ft 1.'

And as of now, I exercise 5/6 days out of the week each about 30 minutes long (FB30 for Busy People) but other than that I don't think I get much exercise into my day since I work in retail as a part-time, secretary as another part time and part time student as well.