S

Soreness and next workout

Hi all! I need your advice :)

I started FBSweat 2 days ago. The first workout was a lower body HIIT routine. I was challenging but by now I am used to FB workouts so I made it trough without too much trouble. However, it left my lower body somehow super sore. Yesterday I did the next planned workout which was a cardio+upper body workout. I felt I really couldn't participate in all cardio movements that well due to the sore muscles in my lower body.

Today there is a new HIIT routine planned. It is abs and hiit. In the Hiit part of the workout there is a lot of lower body work (squats and lunges etc.). If feel like I won't be able to push myself if I do it today because I am still very sore. However, I don't want to change the program. I just started! I also don't know why I am this sore. Usually I do feel it the next day but I am fine with this kind of workouts. I did some extra stretching yesterday evening but I am still sore ;).

I considered doing only the extra credit (which is just 17 minute abs). Or do some kind of other workout or should I just try it and make the squats a bit less deep for example? What do you think?