Achievement unlocked!

Even though I’ve always been a very active person I wouldn’t call myself a runner. However, one of my dreams and goals I have set was to attend some kind of race or a running event. By the end of 2017 I came across this event called “Rainbow Run” and I immediately knew I want to a part of it! Not only it was not a serious race, it was also something original, fun and for a good cause since half of the earned money went to charity. Funnily enough I hate running so I didn’t prepare for this race at all, I didn’t run a single mile to prepare myself for this race.

The race was yesterday and I have never been more proud or happier that I have finished those 5km (approx. 3,10 miles) without a single break. To my surprise, I didn’t have a slight problem finishing it and the fifth woman that crossed the finish line was me, which is incredible and shocking. The only training I’ve been doing was FitnessBlender’s workout videos (been a “blender" for 4years already). YES, that’s all it took! I don’t know if Kelli and Daniel realize how many lives they have changed for better! I’m getting older and I have never been in a better shape than I am now. I wouldn’t be able to finish this race as a teenager! Who knows, maybe with time and some training I will be able to complete a half marathon, haha!

P.S. What achievements/goals you have set? Did you complete them yet? Let me know!