Feeling amazing, 1000 calorie w/o complete!

So today was tough because I initially felt tired and almost questioning whether Id tackle the new workout. The days have also been pretty dreary lately. But I told myself I would do it no matter what because I was NOT going to leave for a week without torturing myself one last time 🤣

I'm really glad I did. I've been feeling kinds ixkg about myself because I binged sometimes at night, ignoring my bodies satiety signals and just grabbing a little something extra (not unhealthy, but I knew I wasn't really hungry.). Anyhow that lack of control got me feeling down.

But after this workout I just felt so good about myself and saw these next few days as a time to amend (well...not really since I'll be more lax with eating haha!) But the point is I went from doubting whether I'd get in a workout complete to feeling incredible and proud!

This workout is probably one of my favorite 1000 calorie workouts. I love the strength structure, alternating upper and lower strength. And despite not lifting the heaviest I know I can lift (I was tired!) I was still challenged. Sweat was starting to run into my eyes haha!

Thanks for the new workout Daniel. It was a pleasure having you as my companion for the week's last workout 😊

THIS WORKOUT IS COMPLETE