I gained muscle! And lost fat, too :)

Hello!

I'm celebrating my great BIA results! As some of you might remember, I posted about my new diet about a month ago, when I had my first check/visit. I started eating way more than I did before (my daily calorie intake is about 1600 Cal now) and, despite staying at the same weight, I lost 2kg of fat.

So, today I had my second check and was so very worried, because the scale - that lying object - told me I had gained 1 kg. Well, it turns out that was all water retention and I actually lost 1 kg of fat AND gained about 3 kg of muscle! Wonder of wonders, my muscle mass is 48% of my total body weight... I can't believe it!

I'm now at a healthy body fat percentage (it's 24%), and my dietician said I can lose another 2 kg of fat, but no more. So, my goal is getting near :)

I still don't look fit (that belly pooch is the bane of my existence), and any before-and-after pictures I took look exactly the same. However, I remind myself of something K&D always say, that fit looks different for everyone. Well, I AM FIT. I am strong and my body is wonderful!

Thank you, Kelli and Daniel for making this possible with all your work-outs and programmes and articles and advice. Thank you also to all of you here in the community: your posts and comments and stories always motivate me to be my best self possible :)