Daily Check-in: Thursday, May 10th

Ok, so there was a request to start a new daily check-in thread everyday as a way to help with accountability. I will attempt to start a new thread every day, so it will hopefully stay on the first couple pages of the forums each day. So here we go!

You can post what workouts you did today; or if today was a rest day; or what kind of meals you ate today; or just about how your day went! Open to everyone! And I hope it will help those who could use a little help with accountability.

(Also, I know there are a lot of Blenders from all over the world, so I know it might already be Friday for you; but I'm going to Eastern Standard Time in America as my guideline. So don't be afraid to post even if the date is different for you!)

Let me start: Today I'm going to do upper body. I'm still getting over a very bad cold that just doesn't seem to want to leave; so I'm up in the air as to what upper body workout I want to do. I think I'm going to try this one: https://www.fitnessblender.com/videos/intense-hiit-cardio-kickboxing-and-upper-body-strength-workout and hopefully not have a coughing fit lol.

SO feel free to check in! I hope to hear from the many Blenders out there, and I hope you all have a wonderful day!