Feeling great thanks to Fitness Blender

Four years ago I was really fit and slim and generally happy. My husband and I took on a foster child who was critically ill and have spent the last four years in a fog of sleep deprivation and with periods of intense stress and worry, in and out of hospital including PICU. We fell in love with him pretty quickly and he’s going to stay with us and hopefully we’ll adopt him. Recently his health started to improve, I got a bit more sleep and decided to take back control of my own health. I started FB fit 8 weeks ago and the results have been incredible. I have lost 12 pounds, 3 inches off my hips and waist, dropped a dress size ......but more importantly than all that....I feel so great! I am happier, calmer, find it easier to concentrate, hold coherent conversations, my memory has improved, it’s just wonderful.

I’ve already bought my next programme and I start tomorrow, thank you Kelli and Daniel, you’ve really turned things around for me. Being able to work out at home, to fit it in around my life and at such a reasonable cost has all made it work for me. I tell everyone about FB, it’s a life saver.