Trying to keep going... Again and again! Check in & thoughts.

I completed the above combo today. I've been very happy doing total body workouts by combining stuff like this - it puts my mind at ease that I don't "have to" workout more than twice, maybe three times a week. Although saying that have done a workout even ONCE a week lately would be a downright lie...

I submitted my undergraduate dissertation last week! It's been consuming my days and I haven't felt the energy to do anything after I stop writing; I just want to lie down and comatose 🙄 I personally feel like my mental energy is strongly connected to my physical energy. Sometimes I can fight it, sometimes I can't.

Anyway, I'm out of uni for this year but I'll be going back to complete my masters degree next September. I'm using this summer to get back into weekly exercising on top of my already physically demanding job. I've done it before, no problem, it just was that damned dissertation that sucked the life out of me! I also really, really need to do something to my diet. Weekly pizzas are a no-no from this point on! 😂

Hope you're all having a nice week and are feeling accomplished whatever you're doing 💕