Going in a trip. What to do?

Hello family!

First of all, I want you to know that from february to now I have been going back to my healthy habits of eating well and working out and I have been seeing the results. Love you, Kelli and Daniel!

I'm going with my couple in a trip and we are staying in my mother-in-law's house. We do this trip once a month and we stay there for 2 or 3 days depending if it is a holiday or not.

When we go there, I usually stop working out for those days because of the lack of space and time. I'm not concern about this, I feel it is good to relax and let my body recover from a week of hard exercises.

However, I quite concern about the eating part. Usually, when we go there, I eat very different of how I eat in my own house. It is not fast food or things like that. It is usually homemade food but a little more carbs, like corn "arepas" at night (I'm from Colombia), than I'm used to, and a little more sodium than I used to (I cook with just a little bit of pink salt but there she cooks with a little bit more of and with normal salt).

I don't know what to do. I sometimes feel stressfull about going there or things like that. But I don't want to feel this way. I want to enjoy my trip, without stress. Sometimes I feel like relaxing I just enjoy what she gives me to eat (she cooks very good!), and just enjoy because I don't eat those kinds of things a lot. But sometimes I feel like that is going to throw me back

What do you think about it? Have you passed for a similar situation? What do you think that I should do?

Thank you K&D and thank FB community!