Few tips from someone who's been seeing results for a long time now!

Hi everyone!

I've been working out with Fitness blender for 8 or 9 months already, but I did it via YT, and I joined this site yesterday.

Anyway, I know the biggest problem with losing weight is that most of the people give up. I did it myself for several years too, but last year I finally decided that I should take control of my life, so I just want to share the pattern that really worked for me.

The thing is, you can't expect too much from yourself at the beggining, as you were eating and behaving bad for a long time. You cannot expect your mindset to be changed in one day when you get up and say : I will live different now. It is pattern that you created a long time ago, and it is imprinted in your mind. So I started with small changes. I started working out shorter videos (20-25 minutes of HIIT) because I knew that I will do it even if I don't feel like it because I know it will be soon over.

Instead of cooking impressive healthy meals, I just started to eat less at evenings, and read and getting informed about nutritions one step at a time. And those simple ''rules'' and simple steps started to change my mindset in : ''Why should I eat something unhealthy when I can simply trade it for something really good? Why should I watch TV when I can do it after my short workout?'' And step by step, I got to the point where I learned many healthy recepies, and I do about 40-45 minutes of workout 4-5 times a week, and because I did it gradually, I don't feel at all that somehting in my life is now missing, actually, I feel really, really, much better.

So, for anyone who is struggling with giving up, I sugges that instead of strict rules and diet, you just start to change your lifestyle, ONE STEP AT A TIME.

Have a good day everyone! Hope it was helpful!

(Sorry for my english, I'm from Croatia :D)