New Community Feature: Notifications

How are you all, this afternoon? Or, is it morning or night where you're at? Have you guys noticed what's changed in the community yet? We've been testing bts for a long time now but the ultimate test is once you've pushed a site update live. It's really exciting. That's when the fun really starts (our hard working web team may or may not agree with that, not sure).

So; how are you all this afternoon? You'll now have a little red dot on your user profile when someone has replied to your comment; in the community or on our content. Try replying to someone's post in order to test the new feature :)

PS/Edit: I really am excited about this because I love what I see happening in this Community. Because of our workload and the sheer size of the FB Family, we're not able to respond to every (completely valid) question, or person who needs help that visits these forums. It would be nice to, but it's impossible. 

But something else has happened. I have seen so many of you lift each other up, and help each other out. You scoop up beginners and point them in the right direction. You cheer each other on. I've seen you all come through by the dozens for each other when someone is feeling down or discouraged. You encourage people to make lifestyle changes instead of starving themselves or endangering their health with extreme habits. You share advice and make yourself vulnerable by sharing your experiences, to help people who were previously total strangers. We are really, really proud of you guys. Lots of love here and we're very grateful.