Completed FB Sweat and after 3 days of rest...

So Saturday I completed FB Sweat woohoo!

Now I did not do the PFT on day one and the last day. I just don't want to do it. So both of those days I did a kickboxing workout that I used to do since I do miss doing it. Then I did both extra credit videos too.

Last night after 3 days of rest I had walked by a door and scraped my back hard on the doorknob and was looking at that spot turn dark red lol but at the same time I noticed how much my back fat rolls shrunk!! I was so excited I stopped feeling the pain of the scrape lol!!

It makes me want to immediately start FB Sweat again but Ramadan is coming up in about a couple of weeks and I will be fasting from sun up to sun down (no food and no water either) for a month. I know FB Sweat will be difficult to get through... Especially week 2..I remember week 2 I was exhausted everyday lol. And I can't not do the extra credit videos if they are there lol.

I will give myself 2 more rest days then will do some yoga and Pilates days. Then I am thinking of doing a 5 day challenge then start bored easily just before Ramadan starts. I will have to take the first 3 days off of Ramadan but i won't let Ramadan stop me from working out completely 😁