E

Feeling completely defeated

Just finished FB30 day 38. I definitely feel stronger than I did when I first started the program (my legs and arms are more muscular and somewhat defined), but I'm getting so frustrated with having to pause workouts and modify moves to get through them. I literally end up stopping the video like five times to catch my breath, and sometimes I feel like that's better because if I take ten seconds to catch my breath and rest, my form and energy levels are higher and I can push myself more, but other times I just feel like a complete failure. Am I not pushing myself hard enough? Am I not working out enough? It's embarrassing to admit but I've burst into tears multiple times over the past couple weeks just from feeling so beyond frustrated with myself. I'm literally stressed about working out to the point where I honestly dread doing it, and I don't WANT to dread it! I want to love exercise! I want to be stronger, and not be so stressed about it, but it's like I can't. I'm proud of myself for pushing through but I don't want to feel like this anymore.