Fb30 Day 1 Workout Complete

Hey Hey all you hard working blenders😎 I earned my 1st Workout Complete in 9months!! I was gonna do the PFT, as most of you who know me I always start there, but the track I use is being worked on so I couldn't do my run. No worries tho, Fitness Blender had a workout lined up for me 😚 Today was a Total Body Strength with that lovely cardio warm up they put out 3 years ago. The one where Kelly said you could use this a quick pick me up and we all did a quick pick me up lol. The cool down was the Compound one. Poor D lol, he stumbled through it the whole time. I'm guessing he did one of those Star Jump HIIT workouts before he filmed it and kept having brain mash. But I loved hearing K&D coach me and encourage me again. Funny how you miss the little things. I've shared my starting weights with the work out layout. I took before pictures and did measurements. I won't measure or take more pictures until May 2019. So you'll have to stick around to see my results. I will try and share my weight progress on occasion. Not body weight cause I don't even have a scale anymore but the weight la I'm lifting πŸ’ͺ Y'all, I feel like I just won the lottery! Can wait to cry tomorrow because I have to potty πŸ˜‚ Love you guys!