I don't even feel guilty!!

So this past weekend I had a weekend FULL of food and drink. Yes I ate way too much and had too much wine but it was worth it! And for the first time in a very LOOOOOOONG time I don't feel bad for indulging!

Hubby and I went and checked out a restaurant we hadn't been to before! Meal was steak medallions with garlic butter sauce, green beans and garlic mashed potatoes. Dessert was a huge Apple crisp that we split. Also wine!!

Then yesterday went to my mom and dad's and they grilled burgers and my mom made a chocolate dessert. I ate to my heart's content! After we got home there was more wine!

But for the first time in forever I didn't let it derail me. Usually when something like that happens I feel so bad that I over indulged that it will continue into the next week. And then I feel like well I've messed up my eating why not just skip my working out. But this time was different. I told myself let the weekend go and just be thankful you had a fun relaxing weekend. I wasn't going to let myself slip!

I got up this morning, did my workout! I'm on my last week of FB Strong! Packed myself a good healthy lunch and had a good breakfast! Im so proud of myself!!

I do have a dull headache though but I was expecting that. Probably all the wine!! Haha!!!