E

Started off my day with a workout, it made all the difference!

I knew today was going to be a long day of studying for finals, so I made it a priority to wake up a little early, do a workout, take a shower, eat a delicious homemade breakfast (oatmeal with pumpkin, spices, and and a few chocolate chips...it seriously tasted like pumpkin bread but so much better for you!), and then start studying and it seriously helped so much! I still procrastinated assignments like I always do (but what can you expect when Monday starts the last week of the semester?) but I felt incredibly energized and even went for an extra walk later in the day! Even though I don't always feel hugely motivated to workout, I know that getting it done will make me feel so much better and more productive. I normally do workouts at around 7:30pm as that's essentially the only time I get between school and work, but here's to hoping that this summer I can make morning workouts a bigger priority! It's always nice to get it done and out of the way so you don't have to worry about it, not to mention that I always feel so much better throughout the day, too! Hope you all had a lovely Saturday.