Some positive changes I have noticed

I have been working out with Fitness Blender on and off now for around 2 years or just over. I have been sticking to working out around 4 times per week on average now for the last 4 months and have loved it. It hasn't been easy the whole time, some weeks I am extremely motivated and others (much like this one) I have to practically force myself to workout.

As well as feeling much stronger, some non appearance related changes I have noticed are that I have so much more energy and I feel that my immune system is much better. I used to be someone who felt like they could not survive the day without a 'power nap'. I would become so lethargic and not be able to function and even considered going to see a doctor about this. Since working out consistently for 4 months I never take naps and can survive the day with lots of energy. Additionally, I was also someone who got sick a lot. I would have a cold more or less every 2 months and I noticed today that I haven't been getting ill as often *touch wood*. I just love how amazing working out can make you feel not only physically but mentally too. It has changed how I am in many ways and has greatly improved my way of life!