C

Workouts

Hey y’all!

I thought I’d share the workouts I did Wednesday, and today.

I did Kelli’s new Pilates video for the first time and the 20 min one, and I really liked it! I used to do a lot of Pilates when I first started, but I got tired of it and then I found FB and strength training has become my absolute favorite! I still like Pilates mixed with strength or as a burnout, but after an intense HIIT on Monday, I wanted to do something lighter. I noticed that I was stronger through the full range of motion, and I could do the exercises with cleaner, smoother form! I realized strength training had made me stronger in Pilates, and that doing this slower type of work was making me stronger in the full range of motion, so I can perform better in strength, HIIT, and other things! It all works together, and is important and necessary!

Today I did upper body strength with a cardio kickboxing burnout.

I loved the combo of the Kelli’s 15 and 10 minute workouts! I thought they complimented each other well! They would be a great workout together on their own, but I just wanted a nice cardio burst at the end today, so I did the kickboxing video, too! I added a few extra upper body focused stretches at the end of the cool down video, and I feel great now!

What workout(s) have you done recently and really enjoyed?