Today I was at home all day and had a chance to document everything I ate:) This is a bit less than I would eat on a typical day. (I had too much to eat & drink yesterday + I didn’t work out today, so I had no need or desire for more.)
- woke up at 9 AM. Several cups of coffee.
- 11 AM made an omelette with spinach, feta cheese, pine nuts, red onion (photo from the recipe site: https://www.eggrecipes.co.uk/recipes/spinach-feta-pine-nut-omelette). ~400 cal
- 2 PM had salmon with 0.5 kg (1 lb) vegetables & balsamico sauce. Had hard time finishing because there was too much food in total, and the veggie mix was a bit bland. ~350 cal
- 6 PM had a handful of almond-raisin-mix before going on a walk. ~100 cal
- 8 PM warm salad with goat cheese, red onions, pine nuts, sweet chili sauce. ~350 cal
- 11 PM time for packaged/processed food: 2 carrot&soy patties, 4 stuffed wine leaves, pickled cucumber. ~400 cal
Tomorrow I’ll weigh myself. I’m hoping to have lost 0 - 0.5 kg this week. I’m taking it slowly in hope of achieving permanent results. So far so good:)