No I didn’t forget you! I just forgot to start the thread last night. Watching college football, of course! Anywho, I’m all caught up on sleep, ready for church and def ready for some coffee! What are y’all ready for? Do tell!
I’m also ready for some food bc my tumbly is rumbly. I’ve suggested steak for tonight but got no response . So who knows. I’m also CRAVING pizza bc of some pizza commercials . One with all the meat and veggies on it! I’m buying all the makings today and crossing my fingers that maybe in the next week, I’ll get that loaded pizza!
Daily Check-in ANG. Sunday Oct 11,2026.
Hey there!
No I didn’t forget you! I just forgot to start the thread last night. Watching college football, of course! Anywho, I’m all caught up on sleep, ready for church and def ready for some coffee! What are y’all ready for? Do tell!
I’m also ready for some food bc my tumbly is rumbly. I’ve suggested steak for tonight but got no response . So who knows. I’m also CRAVING pizza bc of some pizza commercials . One with all the meat and veggies on it! I’m buying all the makings today and crossing my fingers that maybe in the next week, I’ll get that loaded pizza!
All for me ladies! I’ll check back later.
❤️