HKS (Healthy, Kind Support) Accountability Group October 11th π πππ»ππ¦π₯
Hello FB friends and happy Sunday! For my fellow Canadians, happy Thanksgiving weekend! And for everyone, please feel free to join in the chat, all are welcome.
How has your weekend been going? Are you enjoying much needed rest? Tackling workouts or tasks? A bit of all of the above?
Yesterday, we got out for a walk in the beautiful autumn weather and stopped for pho for dinner. Then we all came back and enjoyed a barely plausible historical movie, The Death of Robin Hood, which I quite enjoyed. This morning, I will sneak out for kooky yoga, then the rest of the day will be spent with our guests. There will be a walk, some games, a big turkey dinner, a movie.
Marcus Aurelius wrote that, βWhen you arise in the morning, think of what a precious privilege it is to be aliveβto breathe, to think, to enjoy, to love." A good thing to remember. What are you thankful for this weekend? I am thankful for so many things, including being alive on this beautiful, fresh morning. I am also particularly thankful for my husband and son, for my friends including my HKS and PPals, my warm and cozy home, my garden, the nature all around, and the good food we have to enjoy. Wishing better times for those who are struggling and suffering.
HKS (Healthy, Kind Support) Accountability Group October 11th π πππ»ππ¦π₯
Hello FB friends and happy Sunday! For my fellow Canadians, happy Thanksgiving weekend! And for everyone, please feel free to join in the chat, all are welcome.
How has your weekend been going? Are you enjoying much needed rest? Tackling workouts or tasks? A bit of all of the above?
Yesterday, we got out for a walk in the beautiful autumn weather and stopped for pho for dinner. Then we all came back and enjoyed a barely plausible historical movie, The Death of Robin Hood, which I quite enjoyed. This morning, I will sneak out for kooky yoga, then the rest of the day will be spent with our guests. There will be a walk, some games, a big turkey dinner, a movie.
Marcus Aurelius wrote that, βWhen you arise in the morning, think of what a precious privilege it is to be aliveβto breathe, to think, to enjoy, to love." A good thing to remember. What are you thankful for this weekend? I am thankful for so many things, including being alive on this beautiful, fresh morning. I am also particularly thankful for my husband and son, for my friends including my HKS and PPals, my warm and cozy home, my garden, the nature all around, and the good food we have to enjoy. Wishing better times for those who are struggling and suffering.
Wishing you a kind and cozy Sunday π