Perspiration Pals Sunday October 11 🌊🤽♀️🍉🚢🛳⛵️🏖🐈⬛️🐈
Happy Sunday Ppals!
I had a great vacation! I like being around the ocean and water. This is one of my favorite pictures, I captured the ships engines churning up the ocean. Blue is my favorite color, so that makes me like this picture even more.
I am trying to to get back to my FB programs. I'm redoing FB 30 in 30 and continuing with Erica's posture challenge. Saturday I did day 2 of FB 30 in 30, a challenging upper body workout with Parice. Sunday's posture workout is shoulder heavy so I may need to reschedule it for Monday. Patrice worked my shoulders pretty well 💪 Saturday.
It has been a cool rainy weekend so Sunday may be a good day to stay inside, do laundry and straighten up things around the house,
Let me know what you are up to. Please share any favorite pictures.
Perspiration Pals Sunday October 11 🌊🤽♀️🍉🚢🛳⛵️🏖🐈⬛️🐈
Happy Sunday Ppals!
I had a great vacation! I like being around the ocean and water. This is one of my favorite pictures, I captured the ships engines churning up the ocean. Blue is my favorite color, so that makes me like this picture even more.
I am trying to to get back to my FB programs. I'm redoing FB 30 in 30 and continuing with Erica's posture challenge. Saturday I did day 2 of FB 30 in 30, a challenging upper body workout with Parice. Sunday's posture workout is shoulder heavy so I may need to reschedule it for Monday. Patrice worked my shoulders pretty well 💪 Saturday.
It has been a cool rainy weekend so Sunday may be a good day to stay inside, do laundry and straighten up things around the house,
Let me know what you are up to. Please share any favorite pictures.