Hey guys! Has anyone ever done an obstacle course race? I've come across one in my area that has a beginner friendly option - it's 3km with 15 obstacles and really want to have a go but it also seems properly scary because it is out of my comfort zone lol.
Today I had my first run session, I did 9 rounds of 1 min run, 1 min walk and felt like I could probably have continued but didn't want to overdo it on day one.
I have until April 2027 to prepare so would love to hear any tips or suggestions of programs/challenges that would be helpful (I have FB plus). Thanks in advance for any help!
Train for obstacle course race
Hey guys! Has anyone ever done an obstacle course race? I've come across one in my area that has a beginner friendly option - it's 3km with 15 obstacles and really want to have a go but it also seems properly scary because it is out of my comfort zone lol.
Today I had my first run session, I did 9 rounds of 1 min run, 1 min walk and felt like I could probably have continued but didn't want to overdo it on day one.
I have until April 2027 to prepare so would love to hear any tips or suggestions of programs/challenges that would be helpful (I have FB plus). Thanks in advance for any help!