All those ready for the weekend raise your hands! All those ready for the lovely Karen to be our ghostess this weekend raise your hands! I can't actually raise mine because yeah... typing... but know I'm ready too.😜
Before we get to the weekend though we need to talk about workouts and dinners. So tell me what that holds for you.
I've finished week 1 of M&PwB&T with a level 5 TB strength WO which even being 49mins flew by. At least it did for me.. I even got a nice NSV, 18lbs on chest flys/flies(?), only about 4 reps EA round but still. Definitely no extra tabata's needed but I did add another nice stretch also by Brian.
Daily Check-in ANG: Friday, Oct 9th
Hey hey,
All those ready for the weekend raise your hands! All those ready for the lovely Karen to be our ghostess this weekend raise your hands! I can't actually raise mine because yeah... typing... but know I'm ready too.😜
Before we get to the weekend though we need to talk about workouts and dinners. So tell me what that holds for you.
I've finished week 1 of M&PwB&T with a level 5 TB strength WO which even being 49mins flew by. At least it did for me.. I even got a nice NSV, 18lbs on chest flys/flies(?), only about 4 reps EA round but still. Definitely no extra tabata's needed but I did add another nice stretch also by Brian.
https://www.fitnessblender.com/videos/total-body-strength-complexes-continuous-strength-sets-for-the-lower-body-upper-body-and-core?scheduledDate=2026-10-09
https://www.fitnessblender.com/videos/total-body-active-recovery-reboot-2-energize-and-restore-with-active-stretches?scheduledDate=2026-10-09
I know dinner will involve the Brussels sprouts we didn't end up having yesterday, meat however🤷♀️
Looks like the rain has stopped for a bit so I'll quickly jump on my bike and get some fresh bread.
Thanks for enduring all my yapping, I hope you'll have a wonderful day and all are welcome here. Bye!💖