I’ve been wondering whether it was possible to adjust the calendar view on the dashboard to local time. On the dashboard I’m always down the workout from the day before. I assume that’s because I usually work out quite early in the morning when it is still the day before in the US. It’s just a minor annoyance but if there was an easy fix it would mean one fewer click and the correct workout of the day at first sight 🙂
Dashboard vs local time
Hi FB Team,
I’ve been wondering whether it was possible to adjust the calendar view on the dashboard to local time. On the dashboard I’m always down the workout from the day before. I assume that’s because I usually work out quite early in the morning when it is still the day before in the US. It’s just a minor annoyance but if there was an easy fix it would mean one fewer click and the correct workout of the day at first sight 🙂
Thank you for considering! Cheers 👋