HKS (Healthy, Kind Support) Accountability Group October 7th
Hi!
I wanted to start the post with something from my journal but of course I forgot to double check. It was a reminder about asking for help and that it is totally ok to ask for help. It brings some people so much joy to help others, so think about that instead. It was something along those lines. Do you struggle with asking for help when you need it? I know I do.
Can we also talk about Mr. Dumpty who is having a great fall? This gave me a chuckle.
I went to the gym this morning for an upper body workout. I should feel it, maybe even tonight. The 9kg shoulder presses were super intense. I had to make the ugly face. My lower body is speaking to me after yesterday, as predicted.
I stole a 4 day gym plan from someone online to try. I printed it out, cut the days into squares and laminated them to bring with me to the gym. They are so far helping keep me more focused. If there is time at the end (or I have the energy still), then I can do whatever I want. They are split into 2 upper body and 2 lower body days, but I also printed another version where I combined them a bit. I did not try that set up yet. I will also do the same for core workouts. Just 2 or 3 groups of a couple exercises I can add on.
So, that is what I have been up to, what about you guys?
HKS (Healthy, Kind Support) Accountability Group October 7th
Hi!
I wanted to start the post with something from my journal but of course I forgot to double check. It was a reminder about asking for help and that it is totally ok to ask for help. It brings some people so much joy to help others, so think about that instead. It was something along those lines. Do you struggle with asking for help when you need it? I know I do.
Can we also talk about Mr. Dumpty who is having a great fall? This gave me a chuckle.
I went to the gym this morning for an upper body workout. I should feel it, maybe even tonight. The 9kg shoulder presses were super intense. I had to make the ugly face. My lower body is speaking to me after yesterday, as predicted.
I stole a 4 day gym plan from someone online to try. I printed it out, cut the days into squares and laminated them to bring with me to the gym. They are so far helping keep me more focused. If there is time at the end (or I have the energy still), then I can do whatever I want. They are split into 2 upper body and 2 lower body days, but I also printed another version where I combined them a bit. I did not try that set up yet. I will also do the same for core workouts. Just 2 or 3 groups of a couple exercises I can add on.
So, that is what I have been up to, what about you guys?
We are all welcome here!