Hello, lovelies, and Happy Tuesday! It’s another lovely fall day here and I hope it finds you all well. I’m doing my usual routine of reading, prepping food and walking so not much to report. We were considering going to watch Digger because we’re so intrigued by the mixed reviews and also big fans of Riz Ahmed and Sandra Huller but in the end we decided we weren’t in the mood. Maybe next week, we’ll see.
I’ll be back with links in a bit when I get in front of the computer. Wanted to start the thread so nobody worried.
PPals Tue Oct 6th
Hello, lovelies, and Happy Tuesday! It’s another lovely fall day here and I hope it finds you all well. I’m doing my usual routine of reading, prepping food and walking so not much to report. We were considering going to watch Digger because we’re so intrigued by the mixed reviews and also big fans of Riz Ahmed and Sandra Huller but in the end we decided we weren’t in the mood. Maybe next week, we’ll see.
I’ll be back with links in a bit when I get in front of the computer. Wanted to start the thread so nobody worried.
Wishing everyone a fantastic day!
Later Edit, cuteness:
https://64.media.tumblr.com/d5792032b09785daf627d5a36cb8bfdf/1ded745ca959899a-ae/s720/39b71a152a38e9381c8883d9773d8c3c479a8503.mov
https://va.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_rj8y8ynxwB1x4pmbc.mp4
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DaVU2apv6tA/
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DeG-UiHPoUk/
https://www.instagram.com/p/DeBm1ufAdV4/