HKS (Healthy, Kind Support) Accountability Group October 6th

Good Tuesday morning! It feels like 1°C/34°F this morning with the windchill factor. Time to bring out our tuques and gloved to wash them before temperatures dip below the freezing point. And bring on the cozy sweaters! I love that at this time of year.

I attended the grand reopening of one of our stores yesterday, after a relocation. That’s the last store opening for me this year. I was then struggling to keep up with work for the rest of the day. I also was asked by one of my managers to log on at 9:30pm to input sales data for the store, as the formatting was off when he was doing it. I’m hoping that today will be quieter.

After a couple of days of not walking much to rest my Achilles tendon, I will be back at it today. I also want to give a workout a try. Will your work out or rest today?

Wishing you a great fall day 🙂