Daily Check-in ANG: Monday, Oct 5th

Hello dearest ladies,

Ready for another week with moi? Yes? Good but let's first thank Cabob for being our ghostess this past weekend. Thanks Cabob!

So tell me, what's on your calendars for today? I know Cabob and myself are starting the newest challenge M&PwB&T and Coby will be doing bodyweight strength but what have the rest of you planned?

Day 1 of M&PwB&T kicked off with TB Drop Sets with a killer of a finisher. Feeling in the mood to destroy myself a bit more I added a super duper short shoulder tabata with light weights (6 ex- 20 sec EA, you do as many rounds as you like). I'll post the link should you want to check it out.

https://www.fitnessblender.com/videos/total-body-strength-drop-set-supersets-functional-strength-with-descending-dumbbell-loads?scheduledDate=2026-10-05

https://www.instagram.com/reel/DeE2lp9udgn/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link&stkn=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

No idea yet about dinner but there's enough stuff in the freezer so something's bound to appear on our plates. What are you having?

Okido, more than plenty for a Monday. I'm off to get ready for some grocery shopping so I'll see you all later.

I hope you'll have a wonderful day and all are welcome here.💖