HKS (Healthy, Kind Support) Accountability Group and PPals too, Octob 4th 🍁 β˜€οΈ 🌻 πŸ‚

Hello FB friends and happy Sunday!

Everyone is welcome to join in the discussion, tell us about your weekend.

How are you doing this weekend? Done any satisfying or interesting workouts? Eaten anything delectable? Enjoyed something autumnal? Laid in a nice, warm snuggly nest of blankets and slept?

The fall colours are popping early this year and every trip outside is glorious. It is the first quite chilly morning and I’m waiting for light to see whether we actually got a frost here last night or not. I bet on no frost and did not cover plants or remove tomatoes or peppers from the vines, hope that I guessed right! We’ll see…

Typical Sunday here. I’ll head down for kooky yoga this morning and there will be a visit with friends this evening. In between, I’d like to do some LB Pilates as it is what my body is craving. Are there any routines that you would recommend? I tend to do the same couple, it might be good to shake things up a bit! And there will be reading too. I am currently rereading The Mayor of Casterbridge by Thomas Hardy, What are you currently reading?

Well, that’s all the excitement from my little corner. Wishing everyone a super Sunday!