Hello again and just like that we're already on day 2 of the first weekend in October. I hope it has found you with your perfect weather. We've got another beautiful day here, so I'll take it.
What for movement do we have going on today? I think I'll find a good stretch to do at some point amongst working outside. I'm also looking into what program/challenge to get into tomorrow. Tell me what you've got lined up!
As for dinner, we're having pizza and pepperoni roll. For some reason we have a ton of pepperoni. Me. I'm the reason since I grocery shop and sometimes guess at what we have or don't 🤦‍♀️. Oh well.
Fill me in on your day or simply read my sad attempt at telling you about mine. Either way, you're welcome here, I thank you for being here in any form, and you can peek at my pond. Same sunset as yesterday's pic.
Weekend Ghost-ANG: Sunday Oct 4th.
Hello again and just like that we're already on day 2 of the first weekend in October. I hope it has found you with your perfect weather. We've got another beautiful day here, so I'll take it.
What for movement do we have going on today? I think I'll find a good stretch to do at some point amongst working outside. I'm also looking into what program/challenge to get into tomorrow. Tell me what you've got lined up!
As for dinner, we're having pizza and pepperoni roll. For some reason we have a ton of pepperoni. Me. I'm the reason since I grocery shop and sometimes guess at what we have or don't 🤦‍♀️. Oh well.
Fill me in on your day or simply read my sad attempt at telling you about mine. Either way, you're welcome here, I thank you for being here in any form, and you can peek at my pond. Same sunset as yesterday's pic.