HKS (Healthy, Kind Support) Accountability Group October 3rd

Good first Saturday of October!

The quote above is inspired by early morning walks with Bilbo. When the sky is clear, like on this crisp fall morning, I see a ton of constellations above. Orion, my favourite one, is almost right above our house at 4-5am. I need to download the app that allows you to locate and identify shiny bright objects in the night sky.

I love that time of day when it’s super quiet outside. Bilbo gets less startled by everything around him. He’s currently sleeping in my lap and I don’t want to move. He may eventually get too big to do this, so I should enjoy it while I can.

What are your plans for the day? We have to go to my in-laws early this morning to help them move a gigantic plant that tipped over. I hope it will survive the trauma. Then, we have some grocery shopping to do as we’ve run out of a few things.

Bilbo has his last kindergarten class at noon. We have to decide if we’ll continue with primary classes. He needs to socialize more with dogs to come out of his shell, and it’s better in a controlled environment like this class, so we’ll probably continue.

We’d like to fo for a drive to look at fall colours this afternoon. Maybe we’ll stop by an orchard along the way to buy some apples and apple jelly.

Movement-wise, I’m continuing with my PT exercises for my Achilles tendon and taking short walks. What is on your workout calendar for today?

Wishing everyone a great day 🙂