It's been a minute since I've ghosted and I still don't have anything to talk about, so let's just jump right in (pun intended)...
What for movement are you doing today? I know several use the weekend to rest and recover and a lot have just finished a challenge, so tell me what's up next.
As for food, I hope you know more than I do. My daughter will be at a fall formal this evening, so it's just the boys and I. That probably means Mexican. We'll see.
In any case, that's all I have and yes, I'm posting this from bed Friday night. Is what it is. I do leave you with the sun starting to set on an evening walk through our trails with Riley this week.
Weekend Ghost-ANG: Saturday Oct 3rd.
Hey there everyone.
It's been a minute since I've ghosted and I still don't have anything to talk about, so let's just jump right in (pun intended)...
What for movement are you doing today? I know several use the weekend to rest and recover and a lot have just finished a challenge, so tell me what's up next.
As for food, I hope you know more than I do. My daughter will be at a fall formal this evening, so it's just the boys and I. That probably means Mexican. We'll see.
In any case, that's all I have and yes, I'm posting this from bed Friday night. Is what it is. I do leave you with the sun starting to set on an evening walk through our trails with Riley this week.
All are welcome to read and/or post here!