Whew! It’s Friday, we made it! Although today is busy, so I can’t say I made it just yet. All good things though: I’m making a Trader Joe’s run, going to a Bible study with two of my kids and their cross country friends, and my youngest son has a band concert tonight.
What are you getting into today?
Workout-wise, I’ve got day 4 of Everyday Strength:
Daily Check-in ANG: Friday, October 2nd
Whew! It’s Friday, we made it! Although today is busy, so I can’t say I made it just yet. All good things though: I’m making a Trader Joe’s run, going to a Bible study with two of my kids and their cross country friends, and my youngest son has a band concert tonight.
What are you getting into today?
Workout-wise, I’ve got day 4 of Everyday Strength:
https://www.fitnessblender.com/videos/day-4-full-body-strength-and-core-a-slow-and-controlled-full-body-workout-combining-standing?scheduledDate=2026-10-02
What sort of movement will you be doing today?
Food wise….hmmmm. Maybe some chicken, Brussels sprouts, and potatoes, all thrown onto a sheet pan and baked. Got anything good over there?
Okay folks, thanks for putting up with me this week. I leave you in Cabob’s very capable hands over the weekend. Thank you, Cabob!
Have a wonderful day, and all are welcome here!