Yesterday went better than expected. I hope Friday does too. Meetings complete.
Food: I cooked barley in the rice cooker the other night and that enabled me to put bison, butternut, mushrooms, and broth in the slow cooker and pour over the barley for dinner.
Iβm hitting the sourdough bakery tomorrow.
Exercise: the swim season is over and Iβm grieving it. I have found good FB workouts.
Oh I ordered new sneakers, trainers, tennis shoes, whatever. Big money, but I had a coupon. The brand is topo because they have a narrow heel and a wide toe box.
Books:Exit Party , I love her style
Rest; at 7:30 I decided I didnβt need to do anything else.
The emojis are results from wild.
I canβt find any results for docile. Whether youβre wild or docile love to hear from you.
PPals/HKS Friday Oct. 2 π»ππππ¦
Happy Friday! How time is flying! β° πͺ½
Yesterday went better than expected. I hope Friday does too. Meetings complete.
Food: I cooked barley in the rice cooker the other night and that enabled me to put bison, butternut, mushrooms, and broth in the slow cooker and pour over the barley for dinner.
Iβm hitting the sourdough bakery tomorrow.
Exercise: the swim season is over and Iβm grieving it. I have found good FB workouts.
Oh I ordered new sneakers, trainers, tennis shoes, whatever. Big money, but I had a coupon. The brand is topo because they have a narrow heel and a wide toe box.
Books:Exit Party , I love her style
Rest; at 7:30 I decided I didnβt need to do anything else.
The emojis are results from wild.
I canβt find any results for docile. Whether youβre wild or docile love to hear from you.
Missing friends.