HKS (Healthy, Kind Support) Accountability Group October 1st

Hello, lovelies, and Happy Thursday! Hope the day finds you all well. I'm checking in so I can postpone going to clean the butternut I'm making into soup for dinner. I love squash soup, but I hate dealing with the mess of prepping one.

What else? Feeling like a sustainability queen after taking three pairs of shoes to the cobbler this week so they could fix the heels. I also managed to replace a broken zip on a bag so I'm going to get several more years out of it. The shoes are all 5+ years old and well worn but they still look fine and they're leather so I want to wear them for as long as possible. How long do you hang onto shoes/clothes? I try to avoid buying pieces I know will fall apart quickly as much as possible and I have several piece of clothing that are 15 years old if not more but it gets harder as quality goes down.

In fitness news, I'm halfway done with Flex 2. Enjoying the extra time and energy I have for walking outside since the weather is perfectly fall like at the moment.

That is it from me. In case the meme confuses anyone, it's a pun on Radiohead's Creep (apologies for the earworm in case it catches anyone like it did me). Wishing everyone a fantastic day