It’s OCTOBER!!! I loooooove October! Pumpkins, hot air balloons, leaves changing, cozy things…let’s DO this!
But first, settle down, everyone, and let’s take a look at our ghosting schedule:
October 3rd & 4th: Cabob
October 10th & 11th: Karen
October 17th & 18th: Cynthia
October 24th & 25th:
October 31st & November 1st:
If you’d like to ghost, just say the word, and Inge or I will get you scheduled.
Okay, back to our October excitement! What sort of movement will you be doing on this first day of October? I’ve got a stretch and active recovery with Brian for Everyday Strength.
Any fall food gracing your plates today? Spaghetti is good year-round, so that’s what where having. What about you?
Okay, I’m off! I hope today treats you well, and all are welcome here!
Daily Check-in ANG: Thursday, October 1st
It’s OCTOBER!!! I loooooove October! Pumpkins, hot air balloons, leaves changing, cozy things…let’s DO this!
But first, settle down, everyone, and let’s take a look at our ghosting schedule:
October 3rd & 4th: Cabob
October 10th & 11th: Karen
October 17th & 18th: Cynthia
October 24th & 25th:
October 31st & November 1st:
If you’d like to ghost, just say the word, and Inge or I will get you scheduled.
Okay, back to our October excitement! What sort of movement will you be doing on this first day of October? I’ve got a stretch and active recovery with Brian for Everyday Strength.
Any fall food gracing your plates today? Spaghetti is good year-round, so that’s what where having. What about you?
Okay, I’m off! I hope today treats you well, and all are welcome here!