A

HKS (Healthy, Kind Support) Accountability Group September 30th

Last day of September! I feel like it flew by so fast!

We are certainly having a "goldener Herbst" (a golden fall). Nothing but sun, temperatures between 23-28 degrees. I hope it continues into October.

CK had termite problems and we have spider problems. We have captured at least 15 in the last week. Some are gigantic and one was even on my headboard. Very creepy because I was just in the bed and did not see him and then came back to the room and there he was. With his legs spread he was almost as big as my fist!!

Getting back on track over here after a few days of chaos and fun. We managed to get a lot of steps while in Amsterdam and over the weekend. I think my average was 20K. The nice weather here certainly encourages me to get outside and enjoy before it slips away.

I went to the gym this morning for a lower body workout. I hope I will feel it a bit. I follow a little plan and today it included prone leg extensions. I don't really like them that much. They feel awkward and uncomfortable even with low weights. Maybe there is an alternative? My upper body is feeling a bit spicy from yesterday.

We have a pack of mussels to use up, so I plan to make an angel hair pasta with garlic, tomatoes and anchovies. The mussels will go on top. Should be yum!

What is on your plate today?

Everyone is welcome!

Edited