Daily Check-in ANG: Wednesday, September 30th

Happy Wednesday and happy last day of September!

Random question: do you do anything kinda weird to help you fall asleep? I’ve started doing something that one of my boys says is too much thinking, but it helps calm my brain. Working backwards from Z to A, I come up with a girl’s name for each letter, and I try to do different ones than the night before. Girl names are harder than boys’, so I rarely do boy names. As you can imagine, Q, U, X, Y, and Z are tough! 🤪

And now that you know that I’m a complete weirdo, please share your workouts for today! I’ve got day 2 of Everyday Strength:

https://www.fitnessblender.com/videos/day-2-knee-friendly-lower-body-strength-controlled-lower-body-strength-using-seated-and-standing?scheduledDate=2026-09-30

Please share your food as well! Got anything good over there? It’s breakfast for dinner for my guys, leftover sweet potato and black bean chili for me.

I hope this mid-week day treats you well, and all are welcome!