Question for Kayla and Nicole (and anyone who relates) - working out while pregnant

Hello Fitness Blender family!

Currently I'm pregnant with my first baby and, for some background, I've been working out with FB for over a decade now. Today I had my 16th week appointment and while my blood results are phenomenal, baby is developing perfectly, my doctor told me that baby is currently positioned a bit lower in my uterus/pelvic (I'm not really sure what the correct term is, since English is not my first language).

She said it's not a big deal, since baby is still small and has a lot of space to move around, could be just one time thing, we'll see at my next checkup - but she also advised me not to lift anything heavy, while walking is perfectly fine. So, my question is, what are safe workouts to do in this case? Maybe some low impact cardio or walking workouts?

Thanks in advance!