Hello, blenderz, and Happy Tuesday! How are things going? I've been dealing with some fall asthenia lately so I've been feeling rather blah and low energy. No appetite, no motivation to do anything, zero ability to concentrate. All I've wanted has been to stay in bed and rot. I seem to be doing better today so hoping I actually manage to interact with you guys.
In fitness news, I'm chugging along with Flex 2 and walking as much as I can while the weather is nice. Not much to say. My goal is just to make sure I get some movement in every day. Other than that I'm slowly going through all the cupboards in the house and getting rid of things we don't need/reorganising so it's easier to find things. I'm going at the rate of one or two cupboards or drawers per day but it feels like I'm making progress without overwhelming myself which is good.
My current read is Another Country by James Baldwin. It's going slow partly because of my aforementioned inability to focus but also because it's a heavy read (all the trigger warnings) that doesn't pull punches and I don't want to rush through it.
I have a dentist appointment in an hour and this evening I'm going to see Resident Evil with some friends. Before I go, let me share some cuteness:
PPals, Tue, Sep 29th
Hello, blenderz, and Happy Tuesday! How are things going? I've been dealing with some fall asthenia lately so I've been feeling rather blah and low energy. No appetite, no motivation to do anything, zero ability to concentrate. All I've wanted has been to stay in bed and rot. I seem to be doing better today so hoping I actually manage to interact with you guys.
In fitness news, I'm chugging along with Flex 2 and walking as much as I can while the weather is nice. Not much to say. My goal is just to make sure I get some movement in every day. Other than that I'm slowly going through all the cupboards in the house and getting rid of things we don't need/reorganising so it's easier to find things. I'm going at the rate of one or two cupboards or drawers per day but it feels like I'm making progress without overwhelming myself which is good.
My current read is Another Country by James Baldwin. It's going slow partly because of my aforementioned inability to focus but also because it's a heavy read (all the trigger warnings) that doesn't pull punches and I don't want to rush through it.
I have a dentist appointment in an hour and this evening I'm going to see Resident Evil with some friends. Before I go, let me share some cuteness:
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DdenezAvVwY/
(sound on) https://www.instagram.com/reel/Ddbu7TZRXHm/
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DdvM3y-yh2G/
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DdoV1cox4hd/
https://youtu.be/7xOURK7-UMs
That's all from me. I hope you all have a fantastic day!