HKS (Healthy, Kind Support) Accountability Group and PPals too, September 28th 🌇☔💨🥣
Hello all, welcome to the Monday thread. As always, all are welcome to read and post.
Some of you probably noticed that I was away -- I decided to make a positive effort to do a workout after a week or two of feeling down due to a health problem that isn't fixing itself. I listened again yesterday to Kelli's video on continuing to work out with chronic pain, and this morning did the Pilates workout she mentions at the beginning of it. Not my absolute favorite Pilates workout (push-ups? really?) but afterwards I'm feeling better and more energized than I have in a little while.
Today's thought is just a bit about that positive reinforcement:
“Your Monday morning thoughts set the tone for your whole week. See yourself getting stronger and living a fulfilling, happier and healthier life.” (Germany Kent)
I hope you have time to think some good thoughts today.
It's a cool and windy day here, with a bit of rain. It will be perfect weather for making my butternut squash soup with oranges and cream for supper. That's another benefit of autumn -- cozy soups! After that I'll dip back into summer and make my black bean & sweet potato salsa bowl later this week. Got any great foods planned out for yourself? It's always a treat to see what others are making 😊
HKS (Healthy, Kind Support) Accountability Group and PPals too, September 28th 🌇☔💨🥣
Hello all, welcome to the Monday thread. As always, all are welcome to read and post.
Some of you probably noticed that I was away -- I decided to make a positive effort to do a workout after a week or two of feeling down due to a health problem that isn't fixing itself. I listened again yesterday to Kelli's video on continuing to work out with chronic pain, and this morning did the Pilates workout she mentions at the beginning of it. Not my absolute favorite Pilates workout (push-ups? really?) but afterwards I'm feeling better and more energized than I have in a little while.
Today's thought is just a bit about that positive reinforcement:
“Your Monday morning thoughts set the tone for your whole week. See yourself getting stronger and living a fulfilling, happier and healthier life.” (Germany Kent)
I hope you have time to think some good thoughts today.
It's a cool and windy day here, with a bit of rain. It will be perfect weather for making my butternut squash soup with oranges and cream for supper. That's another benefit of autumn -- cozy soups! After that I'll dip back into summer and make my black bean & sweet potato salsa bowl later this week. Got any great foods planned out for yourself? It's always a treat to see what others are making 😊