I'd like to start by saying I've been training with Fitness Blender for 13 years, and its community has become like family to me. That's why I have a request. I hope my post isn't inappropriate; if so, I apologize to Fitness Blender and the community. I'm an Italian student and would like to improve my English. I was wondering if anyone would be interested in chatting privately and learning Italian. Unfortunately, I've only encountered harassment on the apps, and I don't know anyone outside of the Fitness Blender community who speaks English. Thank you
Learning language
I'd like to start by saying I've been training with Fitness Blender for 13 years, and its community has become like family to me. That's why I have a request. I hope my post isn't inappropriate; if so, I apologize to Fitness Blender and the community. I'm an Italian student and would like to improve my English. I was wondering if anyone would be interested in chatting privately and learning Italian. Unfortunately, I've only encountered harassment on the apps, and I don't know anyone outside of the Fitness Blender community who speaks English. Thank you