Goat cheese and sage or prickly pear truffle? We skipped the truffles and kept to the elixirs. It was fun to see a mom bring a foreign six-year-old in and their eyes opened wide, and their mouth dropped open looking at the fancy chocolate.
Thursday was Swimming and Friday will be a little bit of walking if Iโm very very lucky. Mostly itโll be a long drive in the car.
My daughterโs concert was amazing. Eight women of various ages singing to a guitar and the drum. Some of the songs were everythingโs gonna be all right, stand by me, hallelujah, and so forth. My daughter had the opening solo, but my sitting front row and tearing up made her tear up. Sorry!!!
We took her to dinner afterwards and I I had a lovely green gazpacho with avocado, cucumber, and ginger.
Checking in:
Fitness?
Furry friends?
Food?
Fun?
Frenzy?
Serenity?
Earworms?
Eye worms? I was thinking books, but I guess this could be other things.
I love hearing from everyone. Missing those who are absent.
Friday again Aug 21 PPals/HKS ๐ต๐๏ธ๐
Goat cheese and sage or prickly pear truffle? We skipped the truffles and kept to the elixirs. It was fun to see a mom bring a foreign six-year-old in and their eyes opened wide, and their mouth dropped open looking at the fancy chocolate.
Thursday was Swimming and Friday will be a little bit of walking if Iโm very very lucky. Mostly itโll be a long drive in the car.
My daughterโs concert was amazing. Eight women of various ages singing to a guitar and the drum. Some of the songs were everythingโs gonna be all right, stand by me, hallelujah, and so forth. My daughter had the opening solo, but my sitting front row and tearing up made her tear up. Sorry!!!
We took her to dinner afterwards and I I had a lovely green gazpacho with avocado, cucumber, and ginger.
Checking in:
Fitness?
Furry friends?
Food?
Fun?
Frenzy?
Serenity?
Earworms?
Eye worms? I was thinking books, but I guess this could be other things.
I love hearing from everyone. Missing those who are absent.